My wife and I celebrated our honeymoon in Italy an by far the best decision that we made wAs to go to Positano for 5 nights. The area is absolutely beAutiful with jaw dropping views no matter where you are located.
As far as Punta Regina:
1. Very Clean
2. Hospitality is amazing. (guisepina, francesca, and cannot forget my midnight desk man Antonio--- he was quiet the first night but once we started to talk to him he was also a Gem to the hotel)
3. Restaurants- the resturants near the hotel were unbelievably tasty. Seafood was so so fresh!
4. Location: good location, but also good exercise to get to the beach, but we didnt mind!
5. Day trips- easily accessible to day trips to Capri, Sorrento, Ravello, Naples, Praiano, etc...
We hope to make a stop again to Positano!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano