We had a wonderful stay at the Punta Regina. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly from arranging transfers to and from the hotel to recommending restaurants and excursions. We had the superior deluxe room with a sea view. The view from our hotel room was spectacular. The breakfast was included and was very good...one of the best breakfasts of all the hotels we stayed at in Italy. We would definitely stay at the Punta Regina again. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano