We stayed here recently to celebrate my birthday and our wedding anniversary and it was wonderful. The room was large and had amazing views. The hot tub bath outside on the terrace was so good after a day of walking and sight seeing to relax and soak up the views. The bed was big and comfortable. It was very quiet at night and we slept very well. The breakfast was very good and again with great views from the roof terrace. The staff were exceptionally good especially Francesca and Giuseppina who were so helpful, friendly, warm and welcoming - thank you for making our stay perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punta Regina is a charming and romantic hotel with 18 rooms in the heart of Positano.Originally a private villa it has been carefully restored, combining original characteristic charm with the best of contemporary features.The building lies on Via Pasitea, the main street in town, and is easily accessible.Built on four levels, the Hotel has a breath-taking view of the Mediterranean waters, that has made Positano famous.While relaxing from your terrace, not only will you enjoy the sight of "Li Galli" island and the tower "Clavel", but also the many boats sailing in the blue colored waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Albergo Punta Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Punta Regina Positano
- Albergo Punta Regina Hotel Positano