Hotel Montemare
Travelocity
Casa Albertina(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$258
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Gabrisa(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$453
US$385
  • Breakfast included
Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$521
US$465
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$430
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Posa Posa(Positano)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsil capitanobeautiful breakfast roombeautiful viewseafood risottosuperior deluxerooftop bardining terraceair conditionerrestaurants within walking distancesteep walkthe breakfast areastayed here for nightsrooms are largemain beachmain partfresh fruitloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This is the second time my husband and I stayed at the hotel and we are not sure if we will go back. Our first experience at this hotel was fine but our second experience was not that great. We had a horrible Room, Room #44 and the noise level was HORRIBLE. Above us was balcony that was used for dinner and maybe the staff because all day and night we heard the chairs moving above us! When I told the staff they looked shocked like they never had this complaint before, which I am sure they did.

In any event, the hotel is OK, not spectacular, the rooms are big, the views are great.

The restaurant is great, Il Capitano, definelty go to the restaurant, great food!

Room Tip: Don't sleep in Room #44!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Taramarievan22
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I cannot imagine having anything bad to say about this place. It is simply amazing. The view is second to none. The restaurant is fantastic. The room was gorgeous. I can say without question that if I am ever fortunate enough to return to Positano, I will be staying here again. If hotels get better than this, I don't want to know about them.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

The attached restaurant had a great view. The view from our room (terrace) was good. The room itself was alright in terms of amenities (minimalist accommodations). The hotel was in a great location. There was a rack in the bathroom (not sure what this was used for), which had an unpleasant smell. When we checked in, the staff was not particularly helpful in assisting with bags. I was fine to carry mine, but the individual showing us the room could have grabbed my wife's bag. There were two staircases to go down. All in all an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Morris999
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I don't write reviews often but this hotel was great value. The rooms are spacious and clean and we had a sea-view that was amazing. The restaurant attached to the hotel serves great pasta and pizza (and it has an even better view compared to the rooms). It was a great find. We were in Positano for a wedding - the wedding took place at a hotel up the road that boasted a higher star rating but far smaller rooms for much more money - so we definitely got lucky. The only hiccup was the driver we arranged with the hotel to pick us from Naples actually dropped us off at the wrong hotel (thankfully it was just a short walk to Montemare).

Reviewed 26 June 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and loved it! The view is incredible and it is in a perfect location to explore Positano. Not too far that you cant walk but not to close so that the view is amazing. Breakfast is served in a beautiful terrace. Although not the best breakfast ever, it is definetly very good for Italy. We didn't eat at the restaurant but actually regretted it. It is very beautiful. The jaccuzzi in our room wasnt working but we got a discount for it. Overall, a great experience. The only reason why I didnt give it 5 stars was that it doesn't have a pool. Would have been nice.