We spent 5 nights at this beautiful bed and breakfast and had a wonderful time. Pietro and his family really do welcome you as one of their own.
-We where served breakfast every morning which consisted of fresh pastries, yogurt, toast, cereal, coffee and juice.
-Any information or questions we had, they where glad to answer.
- rooms where clean and had a beautiful view of the ocean.
- Family restaurant situated below had delicious food, good service, and even live music on occasion.
- wifi was included, no ac but there was a very nice breeze so it was very comfortable.
- when you arrive you have 3 choices to get there.
2 bus (brings you steps away from the building)
3 walking (depending on how much luggage you have of course)
- great location. Close to restos, shopping, can take steps that take you down to the beach (good work out), and the views are spectacular.
- Only 3 rooms so it is very private and quiet.
If you visit Positano you should definitely reserve a room here.
We had a wonderful time and it would not have been the same without staying at dimora del podesta with Pietro!
Gratzie Pietro! from your friends from Montreal!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed&Breakfast Dimora del Podestà is located in Positano that is one of the most beauty place of the exclusive Amalfi coast.It's the perfect solution for relaxing holiday or short stay...Come and discover the atmosphere of a simple ancient house in the heart of this little paradise on earth! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Dimora del Podesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.