“Car Transfer to Positano, Italy”

Positano Travelling
Ranked #9 of 16 Food & Drink in Positano
More attraction details
Owner description: Positano Travelling offers you an unique experience on the Amalfi Coast with a brilliant group of professional and friendly gentlemen who will guide you along this Paradise. Our staff, with over thirty years of experience in the autoservice and tourism industry, knows our customers' needs, and will provide the best service and assistance, taking care of your comfort during transfers, excursions and taxi services and at the same time giving you the opportunity to learn more about Amalfi Coast.Having grown up in Positano, our chauffeurs will inform you about the best places to visit, the best restaurants and the best events"not to miss" during your vacation. They will assist you with tasting the traditional life and culture, and offer you the chance to visit the typical small shops, boutiques and local factories that have made the "Positano Style" famous all over the world. With Positano Travelling your stay on the Amalfi Coast will be more than an unforgettable experience
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Positano Travelling Day Tours. We used Gennaro Fusco's company for transfer from Rome to Positano and then from Positano to Naples. Our drivers were prompt, courteous, informative, and excellent drivers on the very crowded and treacherous road along the coast. The cars were immaculate, comfortable, and air conditioned! We would certainly use this company again and recommend it highly.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"day trip"
"great company"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"car service"
in 6 reviews
"clients"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I fully agree with Emma's review below. Very quick reply from Gennaro and excellent, friendly service. He is very knowledgeable (being he's a Positano native), and kindly shared interesting info to round out our final hours on the Amalfi Coast. The Mercedes van was in perfect shape, and we got fun, colorful insights on the places we drove past, as well as our questions answered.

Definitely the best way to go from Positano to Naples airport, or even for a day trip that requires driving (instead of ferry).

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The experience of traveling with Gennaro amidst the most magnificent place in the world......The Amalfi Coast.....makes one realize that this is the only way to travel. Gennaro has become like family to me....having been my private tour guide over the past seven years for my visits to southern Italy. Not only do I use the services of his company for all my travels while vacationing in Positano......i.e. Salerno, Napoli, Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello.......I also had him pick me up in Rome for my Positano destination. This is only a 3 hour trip, and the stop for espresso on the way is a special treat.

Along with Gennaro's extensive knowledge, Neopolitan mannerisms, humor, and class.....he and his staff will not disappoint you in your expectations and will go well beyond. I promise that the service provided by Positano Travelling are surpassed by none!

1  Thank antoinette b
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Definitely use Positano Travelling for any transfers you require in the region. I emailed Positano Travelling to request a transfer to Naples and received a swift reply. Gennaro was fantastic, he was right on time and helped with my bags. The car was squeaky clean and we had a good chat, made the trip seem very brief. The price was the best one I was quoted.