Villa Treville was a fantastic surprise for our reunion (brothers decided to travel together - remembering old days) .. It is the best in positano
-Home feeling .. Everyone knows your name and your preference ... Breakfast is served at anytime where you wish ... Lounge is open 24hrs ... No menu is provided, just walk to kitchen (which has a fantastic terrace and view) and order whatever you like and will be served fresh with outstanding taste.
- Cliff Seaview .. Something to die for ... Both views from the terrace and from our balcony .. The hotel seems located on a big rock
- Service .. We enjoyed the 5 star service ... Outdoor activities were arranged very precisely .. They ensure that all goes as planned by keeping checking on us from time to time.
Also, one time we were enjoying our discussion with the chef on how to make good and simple pizza and pasta, he simply invited us for a cooking class next day ,where we enjoyed eating our cooking very much .. This was amazing !!! Thanks Franco.
It is absolutely like spending a night at your best friend's villa ... We highly recommend it for Honeymooners and who look for a great escape ..
For us, this property has exceeded the top hotels in Maldives (not by the view only) by the service and home feeling.
Will come back for sure ... !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa TreVille provides a unique, boutique hotel experience within a historic, oceanfront estate of about two hectares (five acres) in one of the most fascinating and exclusive places in the world: Positano on Italy's storied Amalfi Coast. This private paradise has an accommodation complex of four independent houses: Villa Bianca, Villa Rosa, Villa Azzurra and Villa Tre Pini.The villas contain a total of 15 guest suites, two with private gardens. Each suite is named after a special guest who has left his or her mark in the annals of the estate and on the arts world, their achievements honoured and recalled in part through the furnishings and art objects, with atmospheres further enhanced by the particular spaces and settings and uses of light and colour. Guests have exclusive access to the seaside sundecks and the dock for the estate's private motor launch through elevators and stone stairways cut into the landscaped, rocky promontory.The villas and amenities are artfully in harmony with the cliffside gardens and pathways that invite exploratory strolls between pergolas laden with vines and cascades of bougainvillea, where every turn can reveal touches of traditional craftsmanship and creative imagination.There are the original Vietri antique ceramics, or exacting reproductions, and extensive handiworks of local artisans such as the hand-painted plates produced exclusively for Villa TreVille by Rosalinda di Sorrento or the glasses made for the house by Venini, the historic Venetian manufacturer of glassware in Murano.The refurbishment of the entire property initially was under the artistic direction of Franco Zeffirelli, the opera and movie maestro who lived on the estate for 35 years. The work subsequently was continued with meticulous attention to essential details by the former proprietor, Giovanni Russo, who was advised by architect Fausta Gaetani, a friend of Mr. Zeffirelli's and a frequent guest at Villa TreVille. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Tre Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.