“LOVE this place!”

Casa e Bottega
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our facility will remain 'closed until March 2017.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

As soon as I walked up to the this place, I know I was going to love it. White potted plants all around the doorway, with lovely stylish ceramics that you can buy outside, at first I thought it was a shop that just sold lovely ceramic pieces and home furnishings, but it is also a lovely cafe, which sells the most lovely, paninis, salads and cakes! We ate there twice during our 5 night stay, and loved it each time.

They had the most delicious smoothies and everything is organic and freshly made.
The dishes they serve the food on are also available to buy so we did end up buying some of the fish shaped plates! I loved them!
Its not the cheapest place in Positano but I think it is worth it.

We also found out that the owner, also owned our favourite restaurant in Positano, which is called Next2 - We had the best meal of our trip there.

The homemade cakes are simply delicious, I had a chocolate chip muffin, which they warmed up, then added some cream (the squirty can stuff) and butterscotch sauce! Yum!!

The staff are friendly and welcoming, there are only a few tables so it never gets too crowded and you are never waiting long for your food - but it is such a nice atmosphere in there I could have sat in there all day!

I just wish they had one in London so I could go there every day!

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Had a insalata caprice and veggie rice salad, both were excellent. The restaurant serves fresh organic good food and it's quite different from all the other places in positano. The berry smoothie was great as well.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Went for lunch with a friend and was pleasantly surprised. It is tiny, with a few tables and four seats at the bar. We sat at the bar while looking how they prepared fantastic and very healthy meals. I had the Vegan salad, which came with quinoa, green salad and the most amazing chick pea croquettes. My friend had the chicken and green salad, also very nice. Everything is very fresh and you can see how much care goes into each plate. The shop at the entrance sells unique ceramic pieces and tablecloths, etc. Very charming, I loved the place.

2  Thank FelizPortenia
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We walked past this nice little café in Positano, and saw the words organic along with a great menu. The food was fantastic along with the service. Highly recommend this for lunch.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I was trying to write a review for a month, it is really hard to describe this place and the atmosphere. I miss this cosy restaurant and it's tasty food, and friendly staff. If you stay in Positano this is definitely the best place for a lunch or breakfast, and don't forget about dessert, the sweets are delicious!

2  Thank TetyanaKov