“Post-SITA refreshment!”

Casa e Bottega
Ranked #4 of 90 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casa e Bottega offers fresh cuisine for breakfast, lunch and snacks .. with gourmet salads, sandwiches, homemade cakes, 100% natural ice cream, smoothies and fruit and vegetable centrifuges .. We are also a design store where you can buy decorated dishes, glasses, ceramic cups, handicrafts and fabrics all strictly "MADE IN ITALY" Come and visit us!
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Delicious fresh smoothies are the perfect way to cool down and revitalize after riding the SITA busline. Friendly staff, clean restrooms and free WIFI. Also enjoyed a piece of chocolate cake and iced coffee.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Lovely little place - excellent fresh salads and pasta, generous portions and lovely friendly staff. Great for lunch. Do not miss it in Positano!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a tiny walk against the direction of the traffic from the pedestrian area. Only about 2 minutes. But boy is the food good. I had got a bit fed up with paying extortionate prices for mediocre food in Positano, so when I saw 9 euros for a panini, I thought here we go again. But was I mistaken! The food was prepared in front of you and the mix of flavours and attention put into my chicken panini was staggering and worth every cent. It was absolutely delicious. Having seen other food leave the prep area I know that I hadn't just stumbled on the only good thing on the menu. The salads looked good and enticing, which is normally hard look for a salad to pull off
The atmosphere was very relaxed and the staff and service very friendly.

I will go back.

You can buy stuff as the shop is very artisan, and did I say they make a mean Panini.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

No matter how busy-and we always seemed to arrive as they were trying to close, Taninia and her staff were so obliging and pleased to see us like old friends. Just the loveliest of all shops and eateries in Positano as they've dared to do something a little different and through doing so are also supporting the work of local artisans with a wide variety of unusual tableware, glassware and high quality table linen! My favorite place for a cup of tea in Positano!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We are sitting in Casa e Bottega right now and I could not wait to write this review. First of all my wife seldom gets excited about a restaurant, but after two minutes, she remarked how much she loved the place. The decorating is very unique with their pottery on display. Now for the food, best and freshest in Postitano! We had the Caprese salad and salmon panini. So good!! Service was very good from the time we entered until we left. Please try, you will not regret it!!

2  Thank fremont5