“Very helpful and kind people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of LINOMANIA

LINOMANIA
Ranked #7 of 33 Shopping in Positano
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very helpful and kind people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

While I was traveling through Italy with a friend of mine, one of the shoulder straps of my backpacking bag was torn off. This was very uncomfortable, but by accident we found the shop of Lina. She and Francisco took amazing care of my problem. They repaired the strap in the best way possible, and even offered us a drink. They knew I was not in the market for any of their products, but still they helped me and enabled me to continue my trip comfortably. I absolutely recommend to pay them a visit!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank MJB316

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful linen & wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I would highly recommend going to see Linas store. She was very kind and helpful. She can alter clothes on the spot in her shop. The quality of the clothes is exceptional. I bought two pieces and went back the same day for more!

1 Thank Jennifer H
Sebring, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An Absolute Must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Don't miss this amazing shop! Lina has, by far, the most beautiful designs and highest quality of linen clothing in all of Positano! I bought several things while there,and since my return to the states, I have emailed Lina and ordered another dress....can't wait for its arrival. Lina and her family are professional, welcoming, and honestly concerned with satisfying their customers. Definitely allow yourself plenty of time to visit Linomania..... You won't regret it!,

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Cheryl L
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Proper Italian style and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

If you are thinking to buy any linen from Positano, it's well worth walking 10 minutes up from the town centre to visit this amazing shop. Beautiful clothes all made on site, the designer is in the shop and you can visit the cutting / sewing room upstairs. We are both extremely happy with our purchases- a dress, top, men's trousers and men's shirt. My top and dress were altered to fit there and then in the shop. Beautiful clothes, a very warm welcome from Lina and Francesco. An authentic Italian shopping experience.

Burlington, Vermont
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Exquisite linen and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My daughter and I discovered this amazing linen designer and fell in love with the designs and the fabulous "while you wait" tailoring. Lina tailored two of the several pieces we purchased on the spot! The fabrics are luxurious and the designs are flattering and classic yet totally unique. Don't miss this special place.

Visited June 2014