This is not quite a luxury hotel - nearly. It probably does justify its 5 stars however. It is;
- Very well situated ..near the seafront, in the middle of town
- The staff are all friendly and helpful
- The bar and restaurant are good.
- It exudes charm and warmth.
I think you would only have a problem if you were looking for a fancy pool/lounge scene .. wrong town for that I think ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- . Hotel Buca di Bacco is located in the heart of Positano in prime sea front position on the beach of Marina Grande, it is the ideal spot to experience the magical atmosphere of the place. It is an historical Hotel and Restaurant and dates back approximately to the 1920, today it looks very different from how it did at the beginning of the century. The hotel, which owes its origins to the old tavern is constantly keeping up with the changing times, the classic and plain decor was designed to offer a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere, the rooms have a sea view with either a small balcony or terrace, or a little garden. Among our services, Cooking Classes are available in our Restaurant and offers the opportunity to learn our regional cooking style. Once inside the hotel, the welcoming ambience will allow you to relax and unwind as the eager yet courteous hotel staff aim to please even the most demanding of customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Buca di Bacco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buca Di Bacco Positano
- Buca Di Bacco Hotel