Le Sirene
I Giardini dei sensi(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$591
US$573
  • Breakfast included
Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$333
Le Agavi Hotel(Positano)
US$990
US$923
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$466
US$392
Hotel Poseidon(Positano)
US$800
US$695
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Pensione Maria Luisa - Amalfi Coast(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$221
  • Free Internet
US$1,275
US$1,236
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

this was my 2nd stay here..absolutely love it..wonderful location with private boat to take you to & from Positano all day..very serene, with the most spectacular cuisine..very small & exclusive - wonderful family run place..thank you Sonia Franco Flavio Mariano & Nello..cannot wait to come back xx

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank 18msp
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We've just come back from Le Sirene this evening and as this was the best part to a 2 week tour across Italy (via san stefano and another beautiful place to stay), i wanted to express my thanks.to Sonja her family and a few other stars that run the hotel who are warm' friendly, attentive and added even more to a beautiful place to chill out, get quality food and down time. After hearing how different the winter is to the summer i understand why the property doesn't have all the bells and whistles but it does have everything you need and during the warm months its a perfect paradise.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2012

My wife and I spent a week at Le Sirene following a week travelling around Milan, Florence and Rome and we found it was the perfect place to relax and unwind.

The location is perfect, very close to Positano, and the beach is amazing.

The rooms are basic but comfortable, the hotel could do with a bit of attention and needs a few things fixing here and there. The dining/relaxing area is very comfortable and has great views of the bay and ocean.

Sonia, Franco, Marco, Suzi and the rest of the team are very friendly and efficient and Le Sirene has a very relaxing and family orientated atmosphere. We were also pleasantly surprised by the free impromptu boat trip along the beautiful coast courtesy of Franco and the free snacks provided with drinks.

The food at Le Sirene is generally very good, however we did find it a little expensive and it could do with a few cheaper options on the menu. Da Adolfo next door does excellent food and is slightly cheaper, however it was not open in the evenings when we were there.

Le Sirene is only accessible by boat or a steep walk down from the road. The boat can be a little hit and miss, especially when the sea is rough, so it pays to plan ahead and be prepared to use the path at short notice.

Overall Le Sirene is fantastic value for money considering its location and that it is right next to the sea. We would not hesitate to recommend Le Sirene to friends and family and we would love to visit again.

Rich & Emma.

Room Tip: A sea view is worth the extra.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RichGlover
Reviewed 20 September 2012

If you are searching for the ultimate cultural experience in Italy, Le Sirene is the place to stay. Your own private beach, crystal clear water, boats, canoes and blue grottos.....The absolute highlight of our holiday. Sonja, Franco and their beautiful family are so helpful and hospitable. The food is amazing, and if your lucky you may get invited in the kitchen. Make your own pizzas in the wood fired oven or paddle the amalfi coast, choice is yours. You will be treated like you are part of the family. We travelled all of Italy and our stay here was the highlight. We will be back. Greg & Milica, Sydney Australia

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greig C
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I was disappointed by my stay at Le Sirene...I found it to be a place with so much potential, but in dire need of a face lift. The room was mediocre to say the least...the bed seemed very very old, and sunk in the middle when you layed on it. I have allegies to dust mites and they were out of control in this bed and pillows. the towels were very thin, scratchy and old. I found lots of other people's hair in both the bed and bathroom, telling me the cleaning was not great.
So the bad: cheap towels, bedding and run down facility. Additionally, it was very hard to sleep as the insulation was bad and I could hear every time someone walked down the hall, stairs, outside, etc.

The good: the hosts, Franco and Sonia were both very nice and accomodating with everything I asked for: drinks, ordering a water taxi, letting me check in early, etc. Additionally, it IS oceanfront, and hearing the waves crash at night was great.

Overall: I would not stay here again, but if you really want waterfront at a reasonable price, despite the shortcomings, it does the trick.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
SoniaF3, Owner at Le Sirene, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

I'm terribly sorry that your stay at our small family hotel was so disappointing. He's right about the lifting and would love to do some work but our contract is very short and we have done all we can to improve the structure and even if it is a 2 * (towels, mattresses and pillows we purchased them in May) with the price of a 2 * hotel. We try to ensure hospitality, good food and, in particular, cleaning and regretted that during his one night's stay did not find this so I will go more in control of cleaning the floors so that people involved in clean up well.
I apologize again for the inconvenience and hope that I have renewed the contract to see you here again
Grettings from Positano