“Good place to grab a drink”

American Bar - La Terrazza dei Leoni
Ranked #5 of 10 Nightlife in Positano
Berkeley, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Good place to grab a drink”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Nothing too special, but very close to the ocean and a good place to grab a drink or snack. We had the house wine, which was very drinkable.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank K H

Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Well worth the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I don't think I've ever been in a place like this,
Location amazing right on the beach,
Breakfast mainly sweet pastries,
Staff very friendly and attentive,comp drinks on arrival and the welcome in a place that's choc o block with tourists is really heart warming.
Booking again for next yr.

2 Thank Greenshootsireland
Little Rock, Arkansas
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Dining on the Ocean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

Amazing open air bar, sitting right on the beach. Lighting was pretty, view of Positano from the bottom if the hill.
My husband had the best risotto he's ever had in his life, and I would have to agree since I ate half of his. I had the swordfish, and it was melt in your mouth, although it didn't have a sauce, which would have been nice.
Everything was fresh, wait staff very polite. The atmosphere is hard to beat. We were too full to order dessert. We walked on the beach instead.

Visited August 2013