“Beautiful selection, Wonderful Store!”
Review of Ceramica Assunta

Ceramica Assunta
Ranked #8 of 37 Shopping in Positano
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon this shop in Positano and what an amazing find! They had the biggest selection of tableware, kitchen items, home items, and much more. We purchased antipasto plates, a very large serving plate with multiple plates that stem off, pitchers and more. They were so helpful in helping decide what to choose since there is SO MUCH! Everything was shipped home for us and they were such a pleasure to work with. Hopefully we will get back to add to our collection! This store has the largest selection in Positano and the most beautiful pieces to choose from! It is a MUST place to stop by on any trip!

All reviews
"great service"
in 7 reviews
"timely manner"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this store"
"wonderful shop"
in 13 reviews
"giovanni"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I bought some beautiful plates here and Benedetta helped me pick them out. She was very helpful and great to work with. The shop has a nice selection of tableware, kitchen, and home items. I had them shipped back to the US and they arrived very quickly and in great condition. I liked the plates that I bought so much, that I emailed them about buying some more bowls and salad plates in the collection once I returned home, and Benedetta helped me with those as well. I would definitely recommend this shop if you are in Positano!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff at this store was very helpful, especially Anna. I had selected quite a few pieces of ceramics as gifts and realized it would be impossible to put them all in my luggage for my trip home. Anna suggested shipping them. The price was a bit steep at 50 Euros but I decided it was better than trying to pack these delicate items and arrive home to find some of them broken. Anna assured me that the package would be sent with the appropriate wrapping to keep the items from breaking and that she would send the box as soon as possible, but that it could take up to two weeks. In the end, the box arrived at our home just as we got back from Italy-- in time for us to give our gifts to family and friends. Everything was wrapped beautifully and great care was taken with each item. No breakage. I would purchase gifts here again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was SO difficult to choose what we would bring home with us. We ended up picking a design that they did not have enough plates and told us that they will make and ship them to us. We ended up going back and purchasing gifts for friends and they added that to the shipping package as well!! Very helpful and we look forward to our beautiful handmade ceramic!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Ceramica Assunta has two locations on Via C. Colombo, and both offer similar merchandise. This means you can have them check stock for you if they don't have what or enough of what you'd like.

The pottery is of high quality, made in the family shop by their artists. Their modern collection was of particular interest to me, although it is still in development.

Shipping rates are reasonable, but are up-to-and-including specific weight graduations. So, you save on shipping when you buy more. Of course, negotiate a price discount for multiple items.

Staff was friendly and engaging.

2  Thank Brad B