“Perfect dinner, perfect host, perfect evening!”

Ristorante Casa Mele
Reserve with
Ristorante Casa Mele is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$35 - US$59
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Close temporarily closed
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We had a lovely first evening in Positano at Ristorante Casa Mele. The restaurant has a beautiful modern atmosphere and the waiter has been great, too! Very attentive and kind. The food was delicious and of very good quality. During one week of holiday it was not the last time we went there. We will definately come back on our next vacation in Positano!

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I loved this restaurant! The place has a cool decor, the people are friendly and the food is delicious with a twist. We tried several desserts at our table and they were all soooo good!! I'll definitely come back the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I've been visiting Positano every summer for more than a decade, and I have a carefully crafted list of favorite restaurants, from which I usually never stray. This past spring, however, I heard the buzz about a unique, new addition to the local restaurant scene, so I decided to give it a try. On my first night in town, I eagerly headed directly to Casa Mele, which is located just a short walk from Piazza Mulini and is coincidentally the perfect distance to the beach for a post-dinner passeggiata. Instantly, I couldn’t help but feel at home as the wait staff, which is both incredibly friendly and extremely knowledgeable, greeted me as if I were part of the family, not an out-of-towner. The ambience is divine: diners instantly feel the warmth and passion emanating from the walls, as they enter a sleek, yet homey, atmosphere. The chef's zeal for cooking is evident in the thoughtfully crafted menu, his use of the highest quality ingredients, and the incredible care given to each and every dish (just watch him work: you'll be impressed with his focus and attention to detail). Simply stated, his dishes are a work of art and are sure to delight even the pickiest of eaters’ tastebuds! The food is a feast for the eyes and stomach---it’s fresh, seasonal, hearty, and flavorful. I ate until I could eat no more, and because I couldn’t get enough, I returned subsequent nights to try Chef Raffaele’s latest creations. Clearly, Casa Mele now tops my list of favorite Positano restaurants, and I cannot wait to return next summer!

1  Thank Nicolesf8
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We booked this nr#1 (Tripadvisor August 2014) restaurant in Positano.

The welcome and service was good, but that is whats good with this restaurant.

We ordered four dishes, two from the ordinary menu and two from the "daily special". The daily ones, tasted slim to none. The ordinary dishes was barely ok.

I am not sure how this restaurant, that was half empty when we visited it is nr#1 on Trip? Overall too pricey and it seems more like the fancy interior decoration and stylish chefs/ waiters is what gives the high rating, cause the food is just average for what they charge you.

4  Thank Mint P
Reviewed 22 August 2014

A modern gastro place, which is a bit different from the other more traditional restaurants in Positano, so if you stay longer and you are fancy of really good food and a bit of a change you must visit Casa Mele. Everything we tried was very deliciouse and high quality, but the best was the raw fish appetizer, with extremly fresh different fish from oyster to tuna. They of course ask the price of this high quality, but it is worth it.

1  Thank Richárd V