“Food food food”

da Gabrisa
Ranked #12 of 89 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$17 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A marvelous view of the sea, a comfortable and elegant atmosphere where is possible to taste authentic local dishes in one of the most romantic restaurant in Positano. Enjoy also the great selection of wines and other special drinks.
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Didn't stay there but ate at the restaurant most nights amazing food, would go back again and again. Thinking about it now and looking at the rooms it breaks my heart I didn't book a room, and get the whole expierience.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

We went to Gabrisa yesterday, Lucy (www.zialucy.it) told us that was very good and we tried it.
We loved food and I really loved chocolate and almonds cake suggested by Lucy.
The atmosphere was very good and we had lots of fun with Gabriele the owner. He was very nice and told us many things and talked about Thailand because we've been there.
Very good: Don't forget to taste caprese cake!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Da Gabrisa was our first dinner in Positano during our 1 week stay. It was also choice for our last night in Positano. Both experiences were wonderful. The food was quite good, the view from the outdoor tables spectacular and the service friendly and fairly efficient (by Italian standards). Reasonably priced (by Positano standards) and romantic with candle lamps and umbrellas. Very nice.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Where do I start? Its a Sunday afternoon and I had lunch on an outside table with a breathtaking view of Fornilla Beach and surrounding area..Kir Royal 7 euro..nice big flute and then my food...Fish of the day and a salad..will add photos..the fish was so fresh it could have walked up to the table from the ocean..and the waitress (who was so friendly, and informative) deboned it for me..(thank goodness as I am hopeless when it comes to deboning a whole fish)..compliments to the chef for a beautiful lunch and to tall the staff for a very relaxing lunch..40 euros all up worth every bit of it and I will be back because it has been the best meal in Positano to date..the service cannot be faulted either..well done! Funnily enough I was going to eat here the first night I arrived and then when I sat down I realized I had left my wallet at the hotel..so off I went to walk all those Positano steps - the Amalfi treadmill and didnt have the energy to walk back that night but so glad I made the effort today!!

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We had a warm wlcome, complimentary starter, excellent recommendation of wine, perfect meal served by friendly staff, wonderful evening. Recommended by La Rosa Dei Venti