“Great food”

da Gabrisa
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$16 - US$39
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Italian, Seafood, European, Soups, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A marvelous view of the sea, a comfortable and elegant atmosphere where is possible to taste authentic local dishes in one of the most romantic restaurant in Positano. Enjoy also the great selection of wines and other special drinks.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel last time we were here 3 years ago and the food was great. As In Canneto, where we were staying this year does not provide evening meals we returned to da Gabrisa several times for dinner. Great food and very friendly staff.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Kalispell, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible views, wonderful food!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We found this place by accident and even though we had a little trouble actually finding the place, when we did, we were so happy! It was off the main road so it was much quieter. We sat outside and the staff was incredibly friendly. The food was very good as well. I had the grilled squid with potatoes and my husband had the mixed fried fish dish. The tiramisu was to die for! A wonderful place, great views with reasonably priced food. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Aimee C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great restaurant and wine list”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for a late dinner at the restaurant that was close to our hotel. We had a wonderful and amazing dinner. The wine list is huge and wonderful. We had as an appetizer an unforgettable tuna tartar. As main course I had the seabass (gorgeous!) and he had the fried seafood.
As dessert he had a vanilla Creme brûlée and I had a special pistachio ice cream!!! We extremely recommend this restaurant! So far (still 1 more day to go here) is the best Positano's restaurant!

Congrats to all the team and owners!

Tampa, Florida
“Stillfull!! All spectacular”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My hostel recommended this place and omg it was a mealfor the books. We sat outside, gazing out at the amazing view. Octopus salad, seafood stew, and their almond cake. Oh man, i knew i would need to hike the next day after inhaling this food. I just couldnt stop it was so amazing. Wait staff and owners were so kind, true italians. Cute male waiter doesnt hurt the situation for us single ladies. I just loved it and will look back on this experience and smile. I am a broke recent college grad and it was worth every penny'

1 Thank Tay L
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food with views to match”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful place to eat with an outstanding view of the town below. The outside seating is on the roadside so there is some noise from cars & mopeds, however this isn't too bad and not a problem for me personally. We were given complimentary bruschetta to start which was tasty and very fresh. I had the seabass & asparagus in a butter sauce which melted in the mouth. My partner had the pink squid and potatoes which he absolutely loved. We finished off with a cheese board to share which had a good variety and was just the right size. The service was attentive without being intrusive. Would definitely recommend a trip to this place.