“Do not pass this up!”
Review of Da Vincenzo

Da Vincenzo
Ranked #5 of 88 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$25 - US$63
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Washington, D.C.
“Do not pass this up!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Da Vincenzo is a local favorite and authentic italian dining experience. We ate dinner here 2x in our 7 day trip to Positano. The rigatoni with zucchini was the best pasta we had in all of italy! You cannot leave Positano without eating here!

• Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We asked our hotel (marincanto) for a recommendation of somewhere to eat where the locals would go and they booked us a table here.
It was fantastic and the portions were huge. The wine was delicious and the service was as if we were family.

I ordered the Parma ham with mozzarella 12e to start and mozzarella with Zucchini 18e for mains. I loved every bite and would definitely return here.

1 Thank Lillycarreras
York, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and good position”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We have now had lunch here twice. Whilst the food is by no means the cheapest on this coast it was certainly among the best we ate on either of our two trips to the Amalfi area. We had - spread between the two visits - a very imaginative dish of octopus and deep fried artichoke, stuffed squid in a pepper and tomato sauce, as tasty as it was colourful, grilled king prawns. and grilled squid. On our first visit I had a very good bream stuffed with shrimps and fried in orange and lemon breadcrumbs. My wife said she did not want a pudding but that is not my fork going for the Amalfi lemon cake. What was left of it for me was light, beautifully balanced and certainly the best pudding I have had for a long time. In May we paid 115 euros for the two of us, including a bottle of a local white, a Fiano d'Avellino. In October, from memory, the bill was a little more at about 130 euros. They had remembered our previous visit and the service was good on both occasions without being pretentious. There is a lovely view from the seats outside although they are very much on the road.

• Visited May 2014
Washington, DC
“Ehh”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Maybe we were there on an off night based on all of the other reviews? Don't get me wrong, my food was good. But it just stops there, it was good not great. My husband and I both ordered fish but the standout of the meal was the grilled vegetables we ordered on the side. With so many other restaurants to try, I wouldn't go back.

Visited May 2014
London
“Great octopus (polpo) dish”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Lovely place for a meal. The interior is partially carved into the cliff face making it really interesting. The octopus starter was very good and would recommend that and all the dishes we had were well presented and of a good size. Overall the meal was slightly expensive but that pretty much goes for most of Positano. Service was very efficient. I would advise booking as a queue for tables soon develops in the evening if you haven't booked.

Visited May 2014