“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I was here tonight with local friends on my business trip. We ate and watched the Napoli-Manchester city game. The place is very local and the food is very delicious and plentiful. Most of the ingredients are DOP which I learned is the original origin of the product. I think this place is like original Italian restaurants are. I will go back for sure.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I know that Naples pizza is not supposed to have a crispy crust, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be sitting in a pool of its own moisture. Incredibly too soggy for my taste. There are many many better pizza places in the Pozzuoli area! But the tiramisu is very delicious.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Visited Picea several times on a recent trip to Pozzuoli. Fantastic Pizza. I love the Caprese, Italy on a pizza, even during the winter months the tomatoes and Mozzarella are sweet and juicy. Cant wait for my next visit in a couple of weeks.

2  Thank paulbooth001
Reviewed 8 February 2017

When you see a queue of locals waiting patiently to get in, then usually you be can be assured the place is good. Picea won't disappoint you. Great Pizza served straight from the oven. Try the caprese, simple but delicious.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

They serve great pizza, but the service is a no go. Slow, not organized and not very welcoming. Would not go there again. But try yourself, maybe they just had a bad day. Especially if you like pizza.