1. Great location with frequent bus service just out the door for easy quick access to Positano, Ravello, Amalfi, Sorrento, etc.
2. Rooms were very nice, very clean and updated with roomy shower, comfortable mattress and nice patio for two to sit outside.
3. Very warmly but also very professionally run.
4. The total food offered was awesome plus the ambience of the indoor and outdoor dining areas was perfect...accented with really nice music from a superior sound system. The breakfasts were the best we had in Italy by far and the dinner was something we looked forward to every night. We were there three nights and ate there all three. Very romantic also.
5. Free parking if needed.
6. Laundering services offered for 15€ per load. Very fair and convenient.
7. Reasonably priced.
8. A beautiful view from most areas.
9. Luigi and family were perfect hosts.
10. Would I stay there again? Yes, I look forward to doing so.
None. I literally looked forward to going back to the room after a long day knowing the room and evening meal would be waiting and perfect.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking