“ESSENCIAL OF MARKETING”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Pellegrino
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Praiano
Reviewed 1 September 2014

My wife, my mother in law and I are enjoying what one may call excellence on serving a client well. I couldn’t even wait to get back to my home country, to express how much enchanted we are with Luidgi, his wife Sandra, his daughter Alexia and his sister Angela, owners of the Pelegrino Hotel in Praiano, Amalfi Coast. From the welcome Drink 3 days ago when we got to the hotel until now we are flooded with attention and affection from them and their employees. I used to be a Marketing teacher at an university in Brazil for a few years and I would always mention success cases of large coorporations, but never experienced widely the essence of this word MARKETING, it means, the clientes’satisfaction must be the absolut priority.
To Luidgi, his Family and the team, our deepest gratitude and admiration for the unanimous work with their customers.

Juarez Oliveira e family, from Sorocaba/SP-Brasil

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Feel very lucky to have come across this excellent hotel. Luigi the owner could not be more welcoming and helpful. We arrived about 2 in the afternoon and although the hotel does not generally serve lunch we were taken to the upstairs terrace restaurant and in the blink of an eye were treated to freshly made Bruschetta, Strawberry cake and wine. Breakfast and Dinner were amazing and the views from our terrace truly outstanding. Great value for money and we hope very much to return one day.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cathie M
Reviewed 15 August 2014

A lovely hotel. We stayed here for 4 nights with another couple.
You will get here the best service you can ever dream off from Luigi, the place owner. The hotel restaurant is also a great choice, and we found ourselves eating there every night, enjoying our meal again and again. The full menu is not cheap but you can order some of it and get lower price. For us it was more than enough.
Luigi gave us great advices and even gave us a lift to the neighboring village, bought for us bus tickets and offer to prepare us sandwiches for our hiking tour. As I wrote: the best service which I ever got.
However, there were two material problems that did not let me give 5 stars to this hotel. First, the hotel is located by the main road and the room is not isolated enough to noise. So, we woke up every morning from the cars noise. This must be fixed very soon since it is a major problem. Second, in several occasions we did not have hot water in the shower. Luigi said that it is a result of small boiler, however it is a basic issue that also must be fixed.
Fixing this two issues will make this place a perfect one.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank omerdekel
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed here a few years ago...just looked it up on a whim and found it easily. Very warm, very welcoming and accommodating (there were 11 of us). As soon as we arrived and unpacked Luigi headed upstairs and made us some fresh fish and we ate it overlooking the sea. And that's pretty much how our whole stay went. Beautiful scenery, outstanding service and location. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Brent F
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We were lucky enough to spend three nights at Hotel Pellegrino as part of a 2 and a half week trip around Europe. I did a lot of research before choosing this hotel, as we were traveling with our 4 year old and almost 2 year old, and they can be quite a handful. We started off our trip in Praiano and from the moment we walked in, Luigi and his family made us feel like part of their own family. It's all been said in the reviews before- from the welcome cakes and juice, to the wonderful evening meals (we had dinner out one night at a nearby 5* hotel and I can tell you sincerely, Hotel Pellegrino was MUCH better), the recommendations and the rides to nearby towns, nothing is too much for Luigi, Sandra, and Angela. The view from our balcony was breathtaking, and the room itself was spacious, spotless and comfortable. But you do not book this hotel for your room (comfortable as it is). You book this hotel to have the most gracious, welcoming stay you can possibly imagine. (Did I mention that the teenage kids actually babysat our kids one night so that we could go out for a romantic dinner?!)
The strange thing is that I felt like the attention they gave us was so warm, attentive and personal that they must be neglecting other clients. But reading the reviews I know that they have a gift for making everyone feel like the most important guests in the place.
My children were very attached to Luigi and Sandra and the kids when we left. My older son declared that their teenage son is his "best friend." (I think the superhero pictures he printed up for my son to color might have had something to do with it.) We spent the next 2 weeks staying at various hotels around Europe with higher star ratings, but we kept coming back to the fact that Hotel Pellegrino was far and away our favorite hotel experience of our trip, and possibly ever. If you book this hotel I can assure you, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Luigi, Sandra, Angela and the twins!!

1  Thank LolaNDNY
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed one night at the hotel. From the moment we came to the hotel we were very well taken care of.
After the owner showed us to our room he invited us up to the terrace for a welcome drink and cake.
The room is spacious and clean, and the balcony is big and with an amazing view.

We decided to have dinner at the hotel the night we stayed there and it was a good decision.
The food is fresh and very well cooked.

We would definitely recommend this hotel.

Thank you!

/ Dominic & Therese

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Domhed89
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wonderful room with a huge bathroom and a nice terrasse, very well renovated, good WiFi connection, fanstastic sea view, and - ABOVE ALL! - the best personnal Customer service possible. The breakfast is so great and the sea view so cute that you'd like to enjoy them the whole day long at the 3rd floor terrasse...
Believe it or not, but we arrived over midnight, the hotel was closed but Luigi came to the front door on a very friendly and gentle way and found a room for us. THANKS !
Anna & Raimondo

2  Thank RVo5
Also consider these accommodations in or near Praiano
Hotel Margherita
#1 of 29 in Amalfi
Hotel Tramonto d'Oro
Hotel Tramonto d'Oro
#6 of 20 in Praiano

Been to Hotel Pellegrino? Share your experiences!