“Lovely”
Review of Ristorante M'ama!

Ristorante M'ama!
Reserve with
Ristorante M'ama! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Praiano
Price range: US$31 - US$62
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Relax and enjoy the pleasures of our cuisine, you will live unforgettable moments overlooking the beautiful view of the Amalfi Coast. Taste our genuine food, discover the best wines of Italy, in the M'ama! restaurant you'll be always a special guest!!
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Really enjoyed our dinners here - the view on the open air terrace is brilliant and gives a fantastic backdrop to some great food.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had a very enjoyable meal at M'ama. Our little ones were getting a little pizza and pasta'd out, so the restaurant beat us to the punch and made a list of suggestions of off-the-menu things they could prepare for the children, without even asking. The children had pork cutlet, which they loved. I had the lemon and seafood risotto, made with all local ingredients--yummy and not overwhelmingly lemony at all. DH had spaghetti con vongole, which was delicious as well. Everyone was so accommodating and friendly; we would definitely come here again.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I've been in Italy for 9 days now and have eaten in several nice restaurants in the Amalfi Coast and Rome and the food I had at M'ama was by far the best of all.
The restaurant is located in the Margherita hotel and usually I am not a fan of restaurants in hotels but I am glad I gave this one a chance. The place is cozy and charming and the service is pretty good. They have a gigantic selection of great wines and a nice food variety in the menu. It was so hard to pick one dish but I picked it so well! I had a gnocchi with funghi. I know, it doesn't sound really exciting but is DIVINE. Homemade gnocchi with a delicious sauce that tasted incredibly fresh - delish!
This place is a must go restaurant in the Amalfi coast.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We came here often not because it is the only restaurant nearby that is opened but it is due to the warmth we received from the family that is running the place. Nothing beats a warm welcome in a foreign land!

The dinner we had on our first night was great. The traditional New Year's day lunch we had was special and delicious. My favorite and most unforgettable was the lemon sponge cake drizzle in creamy lemon sauce we had with sparkling wine on New Year's eve recommended by the restaurant manager (assumed he is one of the owner. All the wines recommended was fantastic too.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I ate at this restaurant twice while staying at Hotel Margherita, did not get to eat on the rooftop terrace as it was closed at that time of year.
I had the 4 course chef's menu both times (different both nights) you can chose between meat or seafood theme. I thought the food was very good both times and the pricing for the set menu was remarkably reasonable (don't know if the price fluctuates depending on time of year). The service was absolutely perfect.
I would definitely recommend.