I have high expectations for hotels and I seldom give 5 stars - this hotel deserves 10! The amazing service started the minute we parked our car. We started to take out suitcases and another guest told us - leave them there - they will take care of everything and they did. The hotel is white - everything is white, and sparkling clean. The only color comes from the modern art and the spectacular views of the mediterranean. We stayed in a junior suite - the room was modern and minimal (which I love) with a balcony over looking the sea. We also had our own espresso machine in the room. The hotel has an outdoor, rooftop restaurant that really blew us away with its service, food, wine and views. Room service was also excellent. If there was any downside - the walk down to the sea is quite a hike - and not for the faint of heart - especially the uphill return. We happily made the hike each evening to go swimming - we had the place to ourselves!
The best thing we did was have the hotel arrange for a boat to take on an afternoon sea tour - it was a great way to see the neighboring villages along the amalfi coast. The boat picked us up right at the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Luxury on Italy's Amalfi Coast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Angelina Hotel Praiano
- Casa Angelina Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Hotel Casa Angelina