Can recommend this place without reservation.
The hotel and service was fantastic. He had a nice room with a beautiful view.
Service was impeccable. Along with service in the hotel they were able to arrange trips into towns and Capri. Personal service where we were picked up at the dock and taken to the boat. There is also the option of renting the hotel's private boat.
If you have an aversion to white, this is not the place for you. However we thought the 'white out' was perfect for framing the Amalfi Coast.
Best to get a room on the side of the hotel away from the dining room. We saw some reviews about the noise if you were directly below. We were on the far side and it was perfectly quiet. Another bonus is that you are over the pool lounging area.
I believe we had room #108 which had a small balcony but had a pair or deck chairs and an umbrella with a glass front overlooking the ocean. Could not have been better.
The dinner and the breakfast were fantastic. If this place isn't Michilean stared, it will be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Luxury on Italy's Amalfi Coast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Angelina Hotel Praiano
- Casa Angelina Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Hotel Casa Angelina