We spent a week at Casa Angelina in June for our Honeymoon. This was a very last-minute booking (arranged just 8 days before our wedding!!) but I am so glad things worked out the way they did as this was just the most special, beautiful place to spend our first week as a married couple. The views are stunning, the staff exceptional (nothing is too much trouble), the rooms clean and spacious. We stayed for the first few nights in one of the L'Eaudesea room, built into the rock and 250-odd steps down near the small 'beach' (not sand) and harbour. After this, we moved to the top of the hotel to the Junior Suite - both rooms were wonderful in different ways, so we had the best of both worlds! The breakfast is fantastic but pricey if you do not get this included in your room rate. I would urge you to eat in the hotel's 4th floor restaurant at least once as the food is truly wonderful. We would also recommend the nearby restaurants Le Strada for excellent seafood and La Brace for the best pizza we have ever tasted. Due to the roads in the area, it is a total mission to get anywhere, either on the beloved SITA buses or by car, but I'd say it's worth for as this hotel really cannot be beaten for a truly memorable, luxurious holiday in one of the most beautiful parts of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Luxury on Italy's Amalfi Coast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Angelina Hotel Praiano
- Casa Angelina Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Hotel Casa Angelina