My family ( and we were 7) took a month long trip to Italy...starting in Venice and ending at the Amalfi coast...and what an ending it was!!!. Praiano was the last leg of our tour..... we had our own private transfer from Rome, a company called Flavio Goia with its driver Velerio....I highly recommend him. He were excellent. I must say....the drive to Praiano starting at Naples is a hair raising experience.....I could never have done it...so I suggest always to get a driver that can handle those curves...ridges and bigggg buses coming at you. Ohhh and when you get to Casa Angelina...it will be another experience just to get down to the hotel in the car or van....once again...get a driver!.
Having arrived at the hotel was such a relief.....we were greeted by the wonderful hosts that gave us a tour of the host and was I impressed. It was just like the pics you see on the site....minimalistic ...modern...all white with the most beautiful murano sculptures I have ever seen...by an Cuban artist called Sosa Bravo....by the way ...it just so happened he arrived the day before we left....so I had the privledge of meeting this very talented man.
The view is magnificent...i had room 212...with a private balcony with an arch and with Positano as a view. It was all white and immaculate...it also had free internet. It was just Paradise.
The service was excellent...anything we needed was provided....Delfina, Sandra, Gaetano were always there to help us...my compliments to the staff.
The Gym...was well equipped and has the most wonderful heated pool....and lounges to sun bath in.
The Sea Gem....we rented their boat for the whole day...and went island hopping....Capri....Sorrento, had lunch in Nerone and saw the grottos .....the captainis great!!!...he took good care of us.
In esssence....I have traveled far and wide and had yet to stay at a hotel where I was so happy at. It is small....once all discover this little gem on the Amalfi coast it will be impossible to get reservations. I plan of returning.
A Must Stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Luxury on Italy's Amalfi Coast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Angelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Angelina Hotel Praiano
- Casa Angelina Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Hotel Casa Angelina