“Stunning customer service”
Review of Hotel Le Sirene

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Praiano
Hotel Le Sirene
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Praiano
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon Le Sirene after walking the Path of the Gods. We walked from Nocelle to Priano (an incredible number of down hill stairs) and made our way into Priano. We did not know our way around Priano and were wondering aimlessly looking for a town center, water, and nourishment. It was early and nothing was open nor easy to find. We stumbled upon Le Sirene at a point of frustration. The manager and possibly owner greeted us in the court yard and when we told her we had just walked the path she invitd us to "please come see my view." Despite not being open for service (the restaurant only serves breakfast and later in the day, drinks and bar snacks) she invited us to have a seat and served us cappuccinos and water followed by several plates off of the snack menu. We were the only guests in the restaurant and we felt that all the staff went out of their way to help us. They even helped us figure out the bus schedule and gave us a copy of the schedule and pointed us to the closest Tobacci to get tickets. They did not rush us at all! The view is incredible of Positano! We did not stay here but based on this experience I would certainly try it in the future!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Allison2468
There are newer reviews for Hotel Le Sirene

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The first morning I awoke in this B&B to birds singing, church bells ringing, and the wonderful scent of Jasmine. Giancarmine and Maria were so nice and welcoming. They have a beautiful place overlooking the ocean and the terrace was perfect for breakfast, an afternoon game of cards, and bruchetta with a glass of wine in the evening. Our room had windows that opened and faced Positano. The sunsets were gorgeous. It is approx 100 steps from the street down to the hotel, but there are some walkways and a church yard in-between, so it really was not too bad! And they helped with our luggage. The bed was hard, but I was given an extra blanket which I put under the bottom sheet and slept comfortably. A great breakfast with yogurt, meats, cheese, croissants, fruit salad and great coffee. It was beautiful and peaceful! We would definitely return and also really enjoyed our hosts!

Room Tip: The rooms with a balcony were already booked, so I would try for this first. But our room faced Pos...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carl-Linz
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We did a lot of research before booking Hotel Le Sirene and in the end we are so happy that we booked this hotel and that we chose to stay in Praiano. After busy days exploring the Amalfi coast we loved coming back to the peace haven that was Hotel Le Sirene. The hosts could not have been more warm and welcoming. The rooms were clean, serviced each day and exactly as described. The views of the coast and Positano are absolutely amazing from the hotel terrace. We enjoyed some drinks, bruschetta and a platter in the afternoons on the terrace and could have sat there for hours. The drinks and food are very reasonably priced and service by the hosts is great. Breakfast on the terrace was a great way to start the day each morning and they make a great coffee!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sam J
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We did not stay at the hotel and just came for a drink in late afternoon. We first wanted to relax in Positano but there are more clouds and less sunny places there so we went to Praiano and we found this hotel a bit by chance while walking in the small streets of the village. They have a very lovely terrace with an astonishing view on the sea and the moutains of the amalfi coast (see pictures added). The personnel was very nice, we were the only customers on the terrace at that moment and were really surprised this place was not crowded given its superb location and view!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Beautiful view of the coast and of Positano. This is a nice, very well located place for those who like quiet and easy going. Comfortable, clean everything works fine. We had a balcony looking out on the ocean, and the sunsets, fantastic. Decent breakfast, good coffee. More sun than Positano. Recommended.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We loved our stay here - the staff were so welcoming and kind and really made us feel at home. The view was amazing - we had a balcony right on the water and could look out to Positano in the distance. There are some stairs on the way down, but it is completely worth it. The breakfast is great - delicious eggs and local meats and cheese for my husband and tomatoes and fruit salad - they even had soy milk for me upon request since I'm vegan which was truly appreciated. The coffee was perfect and made fresh to order. Even if you don't have a room with a view, the terrace where breakfast is served offers gorgeous views. Praiano is the perfect place to stay in Amalfi - quieter, with great restaurants and not so many tourists but close enough where you can hop in the car or on the bus and see the rest of the coast without a problem. Although Wifi was only available in the public areas, it wasn't a problem b/c we didn't find ourselves caring about the Internet while there - too many beautiful things to see. We would tell anyone wanting to visit the coast to stay at Le Sirene - it was a wonderful time!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Le Sirene was recommended by a friend who travels a lot. I researched other places along the Amalfi Coast and decided on this place because I wanted something small, quaint, clean, affordable, and overlooking the sea. I received way beyond what I requested. I think what turned this place into something special for me was meeting the owners. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful they are and how accommodating and helpful they have been. They take great care in making sure that your needs are met at the Bed & Breakfast. BUT more than that, when traveling to places around this area, they offer suggestions, encourage you to try new things and remind you that this is "Home Away From Home." My stay here has been EXCELLENT because of them. And yes, the rooms are fine and the breakfast is just enough to give me energy and jump start the day. I must add, you do have to walk down a bit of steps to get to the Bed & Breakfast, so if you have big heavy bags, please know you will get there with patience and careful walking. But if you choose to go on any hikes around this beautiful countryside (i.e. 'Path of the Gods' nature trail), then the steps to their place is NOTHING. Indeed the perfect choice for me!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo