I stayed at Palace Hotel last week during my visit to Italy. I had a really bad experience there.
I have listed all the comment below:
1) They have only 2 lifts and the size of the lift is extremely small. Max is 2 pax with
2 luggages.The best thing is one of the lift is out of service.
2) The weather in Prato is about 36C is the room A/C is not working. I went down to
the reception and requested to check on my A/C. Few minutes later, a hotel staff
(initially he is the bellman at the lobby, i guess he is doing one man show) came to
my room and told me this is the lowest degree and they cant do anything about it.
He did even tell me that the A/C in the corridor is better.
3) The bathroom is very dirty and the towel smells one kind.
4) The bed is very thin and things are easily fall from the bed if it is slightly heavy.
5) Due to no A/C, the room became very stuffy and hot. We decided to open the window
for some fresh air. We woke up the next day with plenty of mosquitoes bites.
6) The selection of the breakfast is very limited but they do have fresh bread provided.
Overall this is a terrible stayed for us in Italy. We will not recommend this hotel to anyone and will not return to this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with brown brick, brass and glass exterior, modern comforts and amenities; multilingual staff; located in industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Hotel Prato