US$273
Hotel Costa dei Fiori(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$370
US$340
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$379/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$112
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mare Pineta(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$275
  • Pool
Hotel Flamingo(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$327
US$154
US$145
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$743
B&B La Villetta(Santa Margherita di Pula)(Great Value!)
All reviewsplaying golfchia beachmarastaxideersardinia
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Over the last 20 years I don't recall ever staying at a resort or hotel as bad as Is Molas. This was supposed to be the final days of my 2 week European vacation ending with 4 wonderful days at the resort. Within 15 minutes of arriving bad only became worse.

Wifi - I first reported that the wifi was not working shortly after arriving. I was greeted with a blank stare from the lady at the front desk. After further trying to explain the issue she shows me her phone saying she can connect. Connecting is not the same as the wifi being useable. Getting onto any website was impossible. I was assured that she would call the service provider and report the problem only after I insisted several times they needed to fix the situation. Next day reported again still not working again she looked like a deer in headlights with no explanation. Day 3 still not working so I inquire again, low and behold there is a problem but no indication of if and when it would be fixed. Never was fixed during my stay and I don't think they really cared. I had to use my phone as a hotspot for my entire stay. I expect a huge bill when I return home.

Reception Staff - I rely on the front desk or concierge of any hotel to point me in the right direction for advice on sites to visit to local restaurant recommendations. Any help from reception was a joke. The website for the resort states "they have highly skilled and experienced multilingual staff". They were unable or unwilling to recommend any spots to visit for a day trip or any local restaurants. The best it got was they pulled out the tourist map and pointed to the picture of a restaurant that advertises on one of the panels. Sardinia has beautiful historic sites to visit, many different beaches and excellent cuisine but the staff have no clue about anything within even a 5 mile radius.

Free Shuttle Service to Pula - the website clearly stated there is shuttle service to the town of Pula. The gentlemen at reception had no idea so I showed this to him on their own website. He then told me they no longer offer this. As of today it is no longer on their website.

Fitness/Gym - beautiful pictures of the gym on their website but they don't actually have a gym. I was told by reception to go for a run outside. An image of the gym from their own website is included.

Rooms with no view - Website says stylish rooms with view of the sea. I think my room looked like it did when the hotel opened back in the 70's. Dated is one thing and while the room was clean a 4 star resort should not have a chunk of the tile missing when you first walk into the room.
As for the view, out of one window I see only a rooftop, the other window part of a rooftop and a tree.

Staff - they weren't all bad. My issues were really with the reception staff although two gentlemen at reception tried to be as helpful as they could. The driver that takes you to the beach was very friendly and helpful as were the bartender and general staff.

I don't know what else to say aside from be warned this was not a pleasant experience or a nice resort at all and I would never recommend it. It's a shame this was the end to what was otherwise a very nice vacation.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank andy r
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

A lovely resort if you play golf! Set in a stunning location with little to do unless you love golf. Staff were very plesant and helpful. Hotel in need of updating especially the pool area. Broken tiles in and around pool and not very clean!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
manedda, Manager at Is Molas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Lindsay,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you still enjoyed your stay with our unlimited golf package and hope you loved the golf course and the natural environment in which we are located. We are also very pleased you had a positive experience with our staff, it means a lot to us. A plan is already being approved for the hotel updating and we hope to be able to present a new look soon.
In the meantime when staying with us next time, please ask the hotel for suggested alternative activities available in the area and we will be able to make your stay even more interesting and pleasant and help you organise your time outside golf.

Hope to have you sometimes soon as our guest.
Best

Gioia
Digital Marketing Manager
Is Molas Resort

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

It was a nice hotel with good food in a beautyful surrounding. Nice garden, good dinner, breakfast and pool area. The sandy beach could be reached by a shuttle bus.
Kind and pofessional service. Good for a short stay in the south of Sardenia.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
manedda, Guest Relations Manager at Is Molas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Laluna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear you had a nice experience and we hope you can recommend your stay to friends and relatives.
We hope to have you back soon.

All the best

Gioia

Reviewed 6 September 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 17 October 2014

The evening meal in the hotel was excellent all 4 courses. Breakfast was a bit dissapointing not a good selection to choose to build up your energy for Golf. All three golf courses all 9 hole some very interesting holes the Red Course par 3 over water which is the 10th hole depending which courses you play and the 9th on the White course is also over water in front of the green this is a par 4 so depends on your tee shot if you go for the green with your second. And the last 2 holes on the Yellow both very interesting holes over water. The food in the club house was good and a good selection this made up for around the pool , the pool bar opened at 3pm but no food so if there all day take a 180mtr walk to the clubhouse. Staff really friendly no entertainment but maybe time of year we went. Hotel was clean and tidy

Room Tip: Any room on the first floor up from 312 if you want a sea view but take your binoculars
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple