“An Amazing Day in Ragusa!”
Review of Zuleima

Zuleima
San Francisco
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“An Amazing Day in Ragusa!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I originally found Zuliema when I was looking for an apartment to rent for the week. I ended up staying elsewhere, but booked a couple of tours with Chiara of Zuliema. On the first day, we did a lovely walking tour of Ragusa and were shown all of the sites and lovely views. Chiara even helped us with finding a place to park! Following our tour, we went to a "typical Sicilian lunch," hosted by Chiara's mother in law. The food was fantastic and the entire family joined in the meal. It was truly an authentic Sicilian experience and we felt like honored guests in their home. Chiara also arranged a winery visit for us, which we did the following day. The winery she connected us with happens to be of of the most up and coming winemakers in Sicily! Our host at the winery was also very friendly and showed us around the property and the wine making facilities before taking us through a tasting. He also recommended an amazing spot for lunch.

I'd recommend Chiara with out reservations to anyone visiting the Ragusa area!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank sonj818

San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Anna was a Great Tour Guide”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I had a 3 hour walking tour with Anna starting in Ragusa and ending in Ibla. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and was able to give us a great history lesson without getting lost in dates and trivia. Her English was very good, and her education in art history was very helpful. We recommend this tour service.

Visited June 2014
Bucharest, Romania
“Beautiful experience in the south-east part of Sicily”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I’ve spent a one-week holiday in Ragusa county in February, enjoying a sunny weather, beautiful landscapes and a sweet laziness walking on the old alleys of Ragusa Ibla. I was extremely lucky to found on a net search the Zuleima Service, who found me almost immediately the accommodation best fitted to my request in Ragusa Ibla and gave me useful insights on the places to visit and the solutions for moving around. Even if the touristic season it wasn’t properly started in this period, Chiara from Zuleima was able to replace the lacking of any touristic information office on the place, sharing informations about the Ragusa history, the surroundings, the people. Thank you Chiara for helping me to organize this relaxing week spent in the Ragusano.

Visited February 2014
Osnabruck, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A gem!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Of all the places we saw in Sicilia, Ibla impressed us the most. No wonder it is UNESCO world heritage. It is a pleasure to wander around the streets leading up to the Duomo. There are many small little restaurants everywhere and the food, especially the sea food, is very good. Do dare to eat at a reaturant where the menu card has not been translated. Typically a sign that the locals eat here. Ibla can be hard to find when you come from the North. You need to drive all the way through Ragusa before you can see the impressive skyline of Ibla.

Visited May 2012