We were met with gracious smiles, refreshment and a beautiful reception after a very long travel day. I had just read an extremely unfavorable review of the property and was anxious about my choice. My husband and I are on a two week independent tour of Sicily that I had personally researched and I was feeling the pressure :)
The hotel is just gorgeous. The limestone is warm and inviting, antiques and interesting items about. The dining room is open and very comfortable. Last night, a young pianist was playing for the dinner hours and he was just spectacular! The waitstaff is lovely. I feel like we have been offered an opportunity to live in an elegant time and place, but with modern conveniences.
Our room is wonderful, full of light if we wish and porches for spectacular views of the beautiful countryside. We travel extensively and prefer the luxury, " off the common path" properties like Eremo Della Giubiliana for rest and beauty. Did I mention the fragrant jasmine? Awesome.
It has been a wonderful stay and I would make this same choice again. We have encountered a few missteps on this trip with disappointing touristy restaurants and sites. Eremo Della Giubiliana has been fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to the different programs available you will be able to decide which itinerary to take to discover the island or explore the nearby Mediterranean destinations reachable by private plane from the airfield at Eremo della Giubiliana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Eremo della Giubiliana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Hotel Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Sicily/Ragusa, Italy