We are already planning to return! Our experience was unflawed and much too short. This place was the best value of any hotel we visited in Italy. The staff was gracious and knowledgeable in helping us find our way to other places in the area. We were in search of "Montalbano" and were delighted to learn that "The Shape of Water" was partly filmed there. Angelo graciously opened the suite used for the filming for us to explore.
We hope to put together a small group to explore literary Sicily with local authors and storytellers next year and will base the entire trip from Eremo. The staff's knowledge of area restaurants and wines is awesome. They can also arrange flights, hikes and day trips to natural and archeological sites.
I did use the spa for a facial, 95 euros plus tip. However, not only was it extremely pleasurable but even my husband thinks I look years younger a week later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to the different programs available you will be able to decide which itinerary to take to discover the island or explore the nearby Mediterranean destinations reachable by private plane from the airfield at Eremo della Giubiliana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Eremo della Giubiliana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Hotel Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Sicily/Ragusa, Italy