We loved this hotel. The garden of almond, fig, and olive trees surrounds a cool spring fed pool. It felt like we were staying in the home of an Italian nobelman. We stayed five nights and ate at the onsite restaurant every night. The food is delicious and prepared with vegetables and herbs grown in the kitchen garden. They produce their own wine, olive oil, marmelades and even soap. We took a wilderness baroque tour one day and enjoyed it immensely. The onsite spa is another attraction. It was the perfect respite from the three weeks of traveling Sicily. It is our new favorite place in Italy. We love the location, out of the city where you can ride bikes on stone lined country lanes. It is everything we like in a hotel. It also has access to a local private beach. If serenity and relaxation is what you want, this is the place. Hiking is available in local parks. Short trips by plane on the airstrip next to the hotel can get you to Malta or even Tunisia. This place has it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to the different programs available you will be able to decide which itinerary to take to discover the island or explore the nearby Mediterranean destinations reachable by private plane from the airfield at Eremo della Giubiliana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Eremo della Giubiliana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Hotel Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Sicily/Ragusa, Italy