This was a very special place though somewhat off the beaten path. Food was terrific and we enjoyed our room on the ground floor right off a courtyard area where you could have breakfast or dinner in unique surroundings. We had intended to invest in a plane ride to Malta as the hotel has a landing strip and the owner charters out the plane to guests, but the plane was in for maintenance. We stayed 2 nights which I think worked out right for out 12 day vacation in Sicily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to the different programs available you will be able to decide which itinerary to take to discover the island or explore the nearby Mediterranean destinations reachable by private plane from the airfield at Eremo della Giubiliana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eremo della Giubiliana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Hotel Ragusa
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Sicily/Ragusa, Italy