The hotel is quite spectacular, with the main part of the building being constructed some 4 years ago. Rooms are large with views either on the pool area or fields. Breakfast is served from 7am to 10am which includes a large table full of different cakes and croissants. However, if you leave too late for breakfast, you might end up without your favourite bread/ham/fruits given that once any dish is finished off by other guests, this is not replaced by a new one. The hotel restaurant serves good food which is affordable. Overall, I enjoyed the luxuries of the hotel, however we did not have a car and so we could not go for walks in the city centre or marina by night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poggio del Sole Resort is beautifully situated in the hyblean landscape. Those buldings which were once parts of an elegant "masseria" now frame a multi-purpose and uniquely designed Hotel with its restaurants, bars, meeting rooms and Spa. Please come and visit us. Our staff will carefully help you to discover more about Poggio del Sole Resort and enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Poggio del Sole Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Poggio Del Sole Ragusa
- Hotel Poggio Del Sole Resort Sicily/Ragusa, Italy