It's a hotel for honeymooners or those who can stay outside of civilisation where they can relax. Quite modern and expansive. Lobby, bar and confernence rooms give you the impression of a much bigger property. Service at the restaurant where we had dinner on the first evening was absolutely disastrous, with the staff having no clue about the service. The restaurant is also not connrecetd dierctly with the main hotel. It appears that staff needs some more training though as in most hotels in Italy, they are very polite and try to be helpful. There is no outside view from the room to write home about unless you think of slightly grassy fields as relaxing and peaceful. Nice facilites for swimming, gym etc. Good service at breakfast though it is rather unbalanced- with countless sweets confectionary-I could not find a croissant that was not sstuffed with sinful calorific and tasty stuffing. It has the potential of becoming a 5-star in my eyes, if service level is improved. its location could be excellent for many though not great for equal numebr of people because of its isolation from the city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poggio del Sole Resort is beautifully situated in the hyblean landscape. Those buldings which were once parts of an elegant "masseria" now frame a multi-purpose and uniquely designed Hotel with its restaurants, bars, meeting rooms and Spa. Please come and visit us. Our staff will carefully help you to discover more about Poggio del Sole Resort and enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Poggio del Sole Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Poggio Del Sole Ragusa
- Hotel Poggio Del Sole Resort Sicily/Ragusa, Italy