Beautiful new resort. Outdoor pool - a little too cold to enjoy on an October evening but beautiful pool and patio made it tempting. Restaurant was very nice. Bar with outdoor seating. Lovely rooms, very modern. Staff, particularly desk manager, went above and beyond to provide what we needed - he was there both early morning and late evening (he must work all of the time). Wonderful breakfast. Location a little remote if you don't have a car, but very peaceful and nice. Placing a dinner order at the restaurant did take a while, but we enjoyed the beautiful setting and when the food came it was great. Very firm mattresses, a little too firm for me. We had a less than comfortable stay at our last hotel, so staying at this property, where every effort was made to make us comfortable, was a relief.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poggio del Sole Resort is beautifully situated in the hyblean landscape. Those buldings which were once parts of an elegant "masseria" now frame a multi-purpose and uniquely designed Hotel with its restaurants, bars, meeting rooms and Spa. Please come and visit us. Our staff will carefully help you to discover more about Poggio del Sole Resort and enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Poggio del Sole Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Poggio Del Sole Ragusa
- Hotel Poggio Del Sole Resort Sicily/Ragusa, Italy