It's a Club Med, so you can't expect a very luxurious room, with a hot tub and a king size bed. But the room was nice, clean and more than enough for someone that just uses it for sleeping a taking a shower.
The food was good, much better than any other Club Med I've been, but the main restaurante was too crowded.
The hotel was huge, very beautiful and pleasent.
The animation could be better but I definitely recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the land of Etna, where steep alleyways and flower-filled squares look out over the Mediterranean! Kamarina is where you can appreciate Sicily from beneath the shade of its olive trees. You can inhale the scent of the bougainvilleas as you stroll the paved walkways of the Resort, or freshen up in Club Med's largest swimming pool. In this vast 96-hectare Resort, which offers the pleasures of roller blading, tennis or sailing, children and adults alike can discover a 100% family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Kamarina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kamarina Hotel Ragusa
- Kamarina Club Med
- Club Med Ragusa
- Ragusa Club Med
- Club Med Kamarina Sicily/Ragusa, Italy