All reviewsthe main squarecroissantsrecommend ilpublic car parkfresh fruitamalfi coastcomfortable bedminute walkgreat accommodationcentral locationhotel ownerwould definitely stay here againthe perfect place to staycovered terracepleasant staylarge bathroomper day
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We were visiting Ravello for a wedding with other guests at different hotels. We were really happy that we had booked this particular hotel. Everything was perfect. Very helpful management. Absolutely spotless room. Great breakfast. All at a very reasonable price, 3 minute walk up some steps into the main square, where the prices doubled. Lovely patio at il Ducato to have breakfast and sit in the afternoon with a reasonably priced drink. Thank you Peter for looking after us we will be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Ravello is more expensive than any other location on the Amalfi Coast. Except for this hotel. It not only is a real steal, but the location (a five minute walk to the Duomo and old city Center) is ideal and the staff is helpful and courteous. Breakfast was equal to the finest hotels in Italy.

Room Tip: Stay on the ground level if you can.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Very clean, friendly staff. I loved the breakfast. I am happy that I stayed at this hotel and did not spent money on more stars. Very close to piazeta. We had to go to a weeding and they helped me to find somebody to do my hair, my hair it looked amazing :):).
Strongly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We had been to Ravello before, but this time it was special because of this lovely hotel. It is very nicely and conveniently situated right below the piazza del Duomo, yet with a marvelous view of the landscape. The hotel’s inside is very delightful – all walls and furniture white, the floor in colourful tiles. A great view also from all room windows and its own spacious terrace. A lovely breakfast in a garden overlooking the wide valley, good food and the most friendly host. We will certainly return there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed at Il Ducato for three nights last week, while in Ravello for a wedding, and cannot recommend it highly enough. Pietro was a wonderful host - friendly, helpful and very laid back, particularly when I arrived slightly late for breakfast one morning! And his English was so good that I didn't need either of my two words of Italian! The room itself was spacious, clean and cool - with a large bathroom and a huge shower. Outside there was a table on the patio so I could sit and read in the sun, while enjoying the scenery. The breakfast selection was more than enough, and the food great quality. I enjoyed it all the more thanks to the spectacular views over to Scala. It is barely a minute's walk away from the main square, but far away enough to be very quiet. Overall, a fantastic find and one I wouldn't hesitate to return to.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo