“Fantastic”
Review of Ravello Rooms

Ravello Rooms
Ranked #1 of 32 Ravello B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Fantastic place that Giuseppe has here. Comfortable rooms, well stocked snacks, good wireless and a top view and balcony area to match. Breakfast was great with fresh fruit, pastries and everything we wanted. Giuseppe even picked us up from the airport as we were pressed for time and saved us some cash, as well as dropped us at the station for our return. A top man! Would highly recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Everything was perfect!

Just want to add that:
1. policies are very agile and reasanoble (I didn't pay the free for booking change at all while expected some);
2. personal - very kindly; helped me to solve some problems (with the next hotel I was going and other)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We loved our stay at Ravello Rooms.
The rooms opened up to a lovely balcony, with lots of limon trees and an amazing view of the coast. Rooms were very clean and confortable. Good bathrooms.
Breakfast was really good, with fresh fruit, delicious croissants and expresso coffee.
Giuseppe was very kind and took good care of us during our stay! He was also helpfull about restaurants, shops, bus tickets, boat schedules...
The hotel is located just outside the city center (about 10-minutes walk from the touristic spots).
We strongly recommend it!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

During our travel across Italy in September, 2012 we with the husband planned to have a rest 6 days on the Amalfi coast. Before a trip long chose the place of residence and decided to stop in Ravello. Looked for the budgetary and comfortable hotel. As a result chose B&B Ravello Rooms. His owner señor Giuseppe gave us a discount and helped to prepare documents for receipt of a visa. In day of our arrival we made a mistake since decided to find hotel independently. It is not necessary to do, difficultly since to find.Señor Giuseppe helped out us, we called it and he saw us to hotel.
Rest in B&B RR - the best rest in my life. This place is suitable for a quiet lonely outdoor recreation, for those who likes to travel, isn't afraid to go much (many steps), for romantic meetings. If I am not mistaken, in hotel of 3 rooms. Our room was a spacious, cozy, big convenient bed, the TV, the audio system, the conditioner, a coffee maker (!), a fumigator(!), minibar, the kitchen and bathroom. In kitchen there is a refrigerator and all necessary, we bought products in the supermarket Deco in Amalfi. Bathroom equipment as it should be. We felt at home. But the best place in the house is a terrace. My most unforgettable impressions are a morning coffee with the most tasty croissant in a shadow of lemon trees and a view of the sea, Minori, Ravello. It is fireworks over the coast which has been filled in with evening fires, in honor of closing of a musical festival which we observed on a terrace, having supper the freshest mussels bought in a little fishshop near a bus stop. In 6 days we visited the cities of the Amalfi coast, the island of Capri, walked «the Track of Gods», Marina Frezza on Minori`s and Mayori's beaches walked, walked villa Rufalo and villa Chimbrone. Amalfi coast – paradise on the earth.Señor Giuseppe and senora Maddalena create all conditions that guests enjoyed rest, the nature and beauty of this corner of the earth. Thank them for it.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

We found Ravello Rooms to be a great base from which to explore the Amalfi coast. The view was even more breathtaking than the steps ;-) . Guiseppe was an exceptionally capable and gracious host, full of excellent recommendations and always happy to help. All that and an excellent breakfast barista to boot! The room we stayed in was immaculate. We especially enjoyed the walk down to Atrani from Ravello and the two Villas in the town.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2012

In Ravello Rooms I spent 10 remarkable days at the beginning of October. I had a big clean room with an exit to a terrace under fragrant lemons with a fascinating view of the Amalfi Coast. Every morning I cooked coffee in a coffe machine and went to the terrace where a small basket with hot buns and croissants and fruit was ready. I was having my breakfast while admiring the hills in a blue haze and the sea sparkling under the rising sun. Near me the ripened lemons were falling and in the evening I drank tea with lemon admiring the sea of light below. I felt like at home thanks to the wonderful hospitality of the hosts. Giuseppe was always ready to help and gave very practical and good advices. The holiday in my soul which I found here will remain with me for a long time.
Giuseppe e Maddalena molti grazie per quello che fai per la gente!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We stayed at Ravello Rooms for 2 nights during our 8 days touring the Amalfi Coast. This was the most expensive place we stayed and the least worth it. The room we stayed at “Magnolia” was dark and musty. I was so surprised that we paid one hundred and seventy dollars a night and our bathroom had mold on the walls. The room had no windows and no ventilation, at night we had to open the door to get air in. We were extremely disappointed also to find out that you have to make your own breakfast using a coffee machine in your room… we were expecting a nice home made breakfast in the morning. Guiseppe’s office near our room did not help since he was checking out a guest the first morning we were there and there conversation woke us up. Totally not worth the money unfortunately his cancellation policy did not allow us to cancel the second night after we got there and saw what we were getting for our money.

2  Thank Yovis_Bet
ravellorooms, Proprietario at Ravello Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Dear traveler, I am very humbled by your complain regarding your stay with us.

First of all, I apologize for the moisture found in the bathroom, ventilation, however, there is no client to send the turn off the steam of the shower, and then stays there.

Room is presete air conditioning, perhaps not realized.

As for the cost of the room are very surprised at the amount he has paid. $ 170 (about € 130) per night, are by no means my fees that apply.
The maximum fee payable is € 90.00 ($ 116) per night.
Probably from the website (not mine) where the reservation was made has added additional charges and fees on the price, but this is not my fault.

Thanks anyway for letting his comment and even if negative is good because it serves to improve.

thanks