“Interesting” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ravello-Minori Walk

Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: While walking this scenic route between Ravello and Minori you can view, from vantage points atop cliffs, in gardens or roadways, sweeping vistas along the seacoast.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bristol, England
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

This walk is a great experience, taking you through local farmland & rural communities. Start at Ravello & follow the signs (you have to look carefully to spot some of them). The walk takes about an hour and is well worth doing.

Visited June 2013

Derby
“Breathtaking Views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Amazing walk be aware some slippery figs on sone steps.Walk was really great lots of fantastic views def recommend
Also amazing walks down to Amalfi which was great lots to see good eating places although not cheap all in all 2 very good places to visit

Visited September 2013
Carlisle,MA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Worth the effort!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

We spent a week in Minori and I regularly walked the stairs up to Ravello and back down to Minori. It took me approximately 40 minutes to walk up and 20 minutes to walk down. Once i got to Ravello I was able to induldge in a guilt free treat!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank LisaDL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Glad I did it, but better things to do on amalfi coast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

My husband and my sister and brother-in-law all did this trip down and up (we were staying in Ravello) in about 2 hours. It was long and sweaty, and I'm glad I can say I conquered it, but there were some scary barking dogs along the way and minori was nothing special. Spend your time at Villa Cimbrone, or do a village to village walk instead.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank CTFamilyFive
Benton, Arkansas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great views - lots of steps.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I am 38 and not an exerciser, but not in terrible pathetic shape, either. The steps down to Amalfi from Ravello are deep. Something about the depth of those steps worked out muscles I don't use while sitting at my desk, apparently. I was fine during the walk and the next day. 2 days later, the horrific thigh muscle pain set in while we were in Paris -- felt like everywhere we went had a million steps. Ha! We laughed about it then and now. That being said, my husband is 56 and he was unscathed, but did gripe about the heat.

Visited August 2012