“Love my ceramics from Ceramiche d'Arte Carmela” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ceramiche d'Arte Carmela

Ceramiche d'Arte Carmela
Ranked #6 of 30 things to do in Ravello
Rockville, Maryland
“Love my ceramics from Ceramiche d'Arte Carmela”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I visited Ceramiche d'Arte Carmela in Ravello back in April during our visit to Italy to see friends. I purchased a few things while there, and ordered a few pieces of their red peacock patterned plates. I worked with Roberta by email and ordered the plates I wanted. They just arrived and are beautiful...just like I remembered them looking in the store. I know we will enjoy using them for many special occasions and fun gatherings!

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Service Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

My wife and I visited Ravello in 2010 and purchased several pieces of pottery at this shop. They had a wonderful selection and we had great service. We had everything shipped to the US and it all arrived perfectly. Unfortunately I recently broke one of the pieces and wanted to get a replacement. Upon contacting Roberta via email she was very helpful in making sure the replacement was an exact match and we received the new bowl within a few weeks. Not only is this a lovely shop in a beautiful town, but the people are the best as well. We hope to visit them again in the future.

Louisville, Kentucky
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best in Ravello for many reasons.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We adore Carmello and Alfonso. Their pottery shop has the widest variety and the best prices in Ravello. We bought six place settings from them two summers ago, and since have ordered more via email. What we bought from Ceramiche d'Arte Carmela arrives looking exactly like the pieces on the floor. That is not always true from other vendors, whose floor samples are sometime finer looking than what arrives after shipping. The next time we are in Ravello, we will absolutely return for a visit, and pick up some additional items. Everytime we use our Italian pottery, it's like going back for a mini-visit. I doubt seriously I will ever shop anywhere else for Italian pottery.

Visited July 2014
Emsworth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Carmela's ceramics are simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

A wide selection and excellent service. We have bought many things over the years. Items chosen have always arrived unscathed and Carmela and her husband Alfonso are a pleasure to do business with.

1 Thank Shirley F
Memphis, Tennessee
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“family vacay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wonderful selection of Deruta ceramics and a very knowledgable owner. Our purchases arrived safely back in USA as planned.