Palazzo Avino
  • Restaurant
Villa Cimbrone Hotel(Ravello)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeach cluba mountain view roommartini baroutdoor gymamalfi coastour honeymooncasual restaurantamazing viewsmichelin starredheaven on earthmountain sidebeautiful hotelturn down serviceimpeccable servicerooms are smallvery special placeterrace restaurant
Reviewed 21 June 2010

Thank you to Antonio, Donato and Marilena for our wonderful wedding day reception. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. You made it all seem easy and nothing was too much trouble. Hope to see you next May, when we will be returning with our friends for a reunion.
Alison and Gordon Steedman

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2010

This place is AMAZING! The staff is wonderful, the hotel is unique, the view is breathtaking! Compared to other hotels in the amalfi coast, you won't find anything better than the Palazzo Sasso!

Reviewed 24 May 2010

This hotel is very good. The amenities and the rooms are excellent, and staff cannot do enough to help. I'm 6 months pregnant and the staff really made sure I was looked after. Rossellinis restaurant is excellent - one of the best we've even been to. As I'm pregnant there's quite a lot of things I can't eat (shellfish etc). The waiters were brilliant and made sure that everything they brought me was ok for me to eat. The views from the hotel are some of the best in Ravello, and it's in a very peaceful location. We'll definitely be back. We also arranged a trip to Pompeii through the hotel - they organised a guide and everything. It was fairly expensive, but worth every penny. The guide was fantastic.

Reviewed 17 May 2010

Service, rooms, breakfast, views, lounge, location were all fantastic. We visited for my wife's 50th birthday and could not have enjoyed our stay more. We loved Ravello. It had a less crowded, more quiet and romantic atmosphere than Sorento, Positano or Amalfi. Palazzo Sasso was about a one hour car ride from Naples Airport with beautiful view of the ocean and cliffs. The staff was fantastic! They spoke excellent english, were very accomedating and their attention to detail was amazing. They remembered our names and made us feel like they were happy for the opportunity to help with any request or to answer any question. The breakfast had delicious fruits, meats, cheeses, breads, eggs and juices. We have stayed at Four Seasons, Ritz Carltons and Fairmount Gold Level and never had as nice a hotel experience.

Reviewed 5 May 2010

My husband didn't initially tell me the price of this hotel but 2 days in when I found out I couldn't complain. It was worth every penny. When it came to completing the suggestions card the only things I could come up with were larger rooms and a lift from the spa to reception but I am 7.5 months pregnant so that could explain my attitude!
The service was exceptional from reception to the bar and the pool area. I felt as if everyone was trying to make my stay that little bit better which is exactly what you want from a hotel but I had yet to achieve until Palazzo Sasso. We were originally booked in to the Carusso and after a quick drink there we came away feeling very smug that we had changed our minds.
I have a feeling this hotel will spoil all future holidays for us.