“The most beautiful linens in all of Italy!”

La Bottega delle Arti
Ranked #4 of 13 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: The owner of La Bottega delle Arti is Rosanna Buonocore, a young business woman born on the Amalfi Coast, with a passion for high quality handcrafted products.Rosanna, who has always worked in this sector, has the ability to discover and introduce others to the wonders of the most refined handcrafted products in the region, for example, inlaid wood boxes and linen fabric.
Raleigh, North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“The most beautiful linens in all of Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Ravello is a beautiful destination in itself, and we just happened to walk by the absolutely beautiful store La Bottega delle Arti. My husband had to patiently wait while I browsed…and I really needed more time than we had that day. The owner Rosanna was so helpful in every way. I bought some of the linens in the store, but she was out of certain place mats in lavender that I wanted to buy for my daughter. She told me that she would mail them to me and I would have them in 2-3 weeks! (I paid up-front and truthfully wondered if I would ever see the purchase.) Two weeks after we were back in the USA, a package arrived via DHL with the lovely placemats! I emailed Rosanna to tell her that I would be shopping via email with her again in the near future. She has so many lovely things in her store, but I was just captivated with the beautiful tablecloths, napkins, hand towels, and placemats. We had been all over Italy and I had shopped in many other stores, but this one is PRIMA!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Vivian F

Peterborough
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“A little gem in Ravello”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

During our visit to the Amalfi area, my wife was keen to buy a special Ercolano wooden music box. The factory in Sorrento contacted Rosanna, the owner of La Boggeta delle Arti who responded quickly to invite us to her little shop in Ravello.
We were made extremely welcome by Rosanna, who showed us her complete range of inlaid boxes with absolutely no pressure to buy, allowing us to choose at our own convenience.
Having chosen a beautiful musical jewellery box, my wife was so pleased that we went back to see Rosanna 2 days later to buy a second wooden box as a gift for a friend.
In Rosanna's shop you will find all sorts of locally crafted gifts, including inlaid wooden boxes, linens, etc. - highly recommended !

“Beautiful and amazing store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

My wife our baby and I found the store walking through the streets of ravello and met rosanna who has the most fabulous linens and table wear. Despite being pregnant she works very hard and deserves every bit of praise.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“MOST beautiful linen shop in Ravello!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

We visited Ravello in June and found this wonderful linen shop !!
Rosanna made us feel at home and showed us around.
We bough the lovliest linen from her, and she shipped other linen to South Africa for us.
Rosanna even gave me and my friend both a present and till today we still email each other!
When in Ravello again - thats definately my first stop!!

Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Perfect Transaction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

Lovely store. Wanted placemats and napkins in a color that were not in stock.
They made them, shipped them and I received them a week later in the US.
Highest quality merchandise. Very accommodating. Perfect transaction.
Dottie B