“Ravello Arte, perfect experience and local charm”
Review of Ravello Arte

Ravello Arte
Ranked #22 of 36 things to do in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Ravello Arte is trademark representing a warranty for the final customer who wants to buy a piece of art entirely hand painted by skilled artists using the finest technique and without any use of decalcomania. Ravello Arte trademark is a warranty of a masterpiece that ensures beauty and quality and match an intricate process that gives our products unparalleled elegance and sophistication. Custom creations and decoratios for your every need.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recently I visited the Amalfi Coast and before traveling I had decided to bring back some ceramic plates. We went to many shoppes alog the various cities and towns in the coast, all nice and with similar designs. Ravello Art was where we finally bought our plates, it had he traditional patterns along with other original ones. At the family shop, Carla helped us out and we picked a simple blue, tuquoise and golden yellow design. Carla, the doughter of the owner, helped us pack for airflight and carry to the car our 24 plates; she was extremely sweet and cheerful, called her sister for help, her mom to quickly provide us with the missing plates . Beautiful family, made it a local tasty experience to buy and now as we use the plates, we remeber the family from whom we got them...it seemed they had a great simple life! Thanks arla and family!!

1  Thank Constanza C
"shop"
in 9 reviews
"dishes"

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We visited this ceramic shop while in Ravello in October last year and bought a couple of beautiful pieces from them. We had looked at ceramic shops in various towns in Tuscany but they were all very expensive and the pottery all looked so commercially made and all the same! When we came here and found this shop we were impressed with the beautiful artwork they had which is all handmade and unique. One of our purchases was a wall hanging of a bunch of fruit and when we got home felt that the space on the wall really would look better with two! I contacted the shop via email and found that they we so very very accommodating and kind and helpful. Through several emails and photos which were sent to me we identified the pieces I would like and arranged payment and shipping. My purchases arrived safely and all carefully wrapped a couple of weeks later, all the way to Australia. Through all our communications Carla from Ravello Arte was incredibly kind and helpful. I would highly recommend this business as the artwork is beautiful, reasonably priced, and above all the staff couldn't be more helpful. I do apologise to Carla for taking so long to write this review and thanks again. I have my ceramics on my kitchen wall and enjoy them every day!

2  Thank Bruanne
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Ravello should be a destination for anyone travelling to the Amalfi Coast. Although we found similar art in other small towns such as San Gimignano the uniqueness of the pieces was unsurpassed. We wish that we could have taken more home. Prices were reasonable but this is not where you shop for cheap souvenirs, this is where you go for the out of the ordinary to remind you of your trip to Italy!

1  Thank Navfish
Reviewed 7 April 2013

This is the second year of buying marvelous sets of dishes and huge outdoor planters from Ravello Artes. Every morning I delight at the beautiful designs and colors of the dishes in our kitchen cabinets - We mixed all the styles they had and they go together so well - They are true Atre. Everything arrived with out any damage - packed with the same gentle care as the original artwork -- Truly worth a shopping visit - And they remember you on return visits and can help you with additions and replacements! And I LOVE Ravello - I was on a painting trip and took in the culture and outdoor concerts and great restaurants too.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Ravello is a magical place that should be on everyones "bucket list." While there for the third time last year, we decided to order a custom table top from Ravello Arte and have it shipped home. We were assured that we could have anything we wanted put on it, names, date, etc. We emailed back and forth several times regarding the size and placement of our names and date and they sent a final picture of the table, which we all agreed on. When we received it though, it was not at all as agreed and we are so disappointed. Naturally, their attitude is that it is custom so they will make no adjustment , or even explain or apologize. Fortunately it is still beautiful and excellent quality, just don't trust that you will get what you order!!! I give this shop a 3 simply because of the quality of the merchandise.