“Excellent”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Parsifal Antico Convento del 1288
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Ravello
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is really nice, rooms are comfortable and furniture is very nice. Sight is breath taking and staff is nice, formerly and kind.

I can recommend.

There is only one thing but I did not want to bother the staff: WiFi connection was not reliable.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Let me begin by saying my husband and I are completely jaded New Yorkers who always book 5 star hotels because we can pretty much guarantee cleanliness, wifi and food to our standards. On a whim after reading the reviews for Hotel Parsifal, we booked a 4 night stay, I dialed the hotel directly and spoke with Antonio, whose perfect English made it a quick and simple process.

It was enchanting from the moment we stepped foot into the courtyard with beautiful views of both mountains and the sea, there were flowers spilling all over the courtyard and ivy climbing the walls in just the right amount. Antonio greeted us, was as charming in person as he had been when I called and booked the room and left us with the feeling that we had instantly become his favorite guests.
He showed us to our room, which had a very fainted smell of bleach which reassured me that it was as clean as it looked, the bathroom was American sized and outfitted, the bed was set in a lovely alcove and a seating area gave us room to stretch out. Then we opened up our laptops and guess what? It was the BEST wifi we had anywhere in Italy!
That night we ate at the hotel and were amazed at the quality of the food. All the ingredients were supremely fresh, the dishes simple but so, so delicious and Antonio made the perfect wine recommendation, with every meal, every evening. We were so happy, relaxed, impressed and satisfied that we dined there every night of our visit. I should not fail to mention the incredible artisan Lemoncello that Hotel Parsifal makes themselves, we finished each dinner with a glass or two either at our table or out in the courtyard, both have beautiful views.
The entire staff you will encounter at Hotel Parsifal is friendly, welcoming and accommodating, making staying there a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. We have traveled all over the world but I have never had the sense that I was leaving new friends when we left. We will definitely be back to Hotel Parsifal but until we do, take this chance to have one of the nicest possible hotel experiences out there.

Room Tip: Sorry, no pool or fitness center, but TripAdvisor won't let me undo it!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MeganP2012
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel is in a beautiful location overlooking the Amalfi Coastline. The staff are very friendly and were very helpful. The rooms are small and very clean and it is worth eating at the restaurant for the food quality and the amazing view. There is a small bar and lounge in which to relax and also the outdoor terrace to sit and soak up the view. The walk to town centre is about 5-10 minutes. We found the easiest way to transfer from the Naples airport to the Hotel was to organise a car to pick the 3 of us up, cost 105 Euros.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed for one night and found the hotel to be a real gem the staff couldn't do enough for us and the food was absolutely gorgeous. It is well located just a few minutes walk from the centre and the views are spectacular.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I agree with Nick about the place. I stayed 3 nights at the room number 26. The view from my room was amazing. The room is small but it is not a problem. Antonio is helpful and welcoming. I will come in this place for my next travel to Ravello. Ciao...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PaulLarmond
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Sadly we only had one night at Hotel Parsifal, but it was unforgettable. Our room was tiny, but equipped with a balcony and one of the most breathtaking views I've ever had in Italy and I've experienced many in my five years here. Since we spent the one night the tiny room wasn't an issue as most of our time was passed exploring Ravello and then dining in the hotel's restaurant in which we had a wonderful meal with great wine and dessert, and of course the ridiculously perfect views. We will definitely try to return and make a longer stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank whitkneebee
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Thank you to Antonio and family for a great stay during our honeymoon. The room (#23) had the most gorgeous views and is something we will remember forever. The breakfast is great and is warm croissants with a great cappuccino. Their restaurant is very good too, but Antonio does not push it on you. Antonio speaks great English and is more than willing to help with your travel plans, help you make sense of train/bus schedules and tell you great things to do around Ravello.

The rooms were very clean as was the rest of the hotel. Every one of the staff members was kind, welcoming, and extremely helpful. Truly a great stay.

Room Tip: room #23 had the most amazing view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple