We picked this hotel as we was attending a friends wedding in Capo Vaticano. What a lovely surprise when we got there. The room we booked was the sole room with A/C and it was just lovely and their have done a great job doing the rooms up.The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The gardens, beach and the panoramic views makes it a lovely place to stay. i do think we were the only English couple staying at the place that week but that was not a problem for us. I dont think the website does it justice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baia del SoleAlong the coast which bridges Tropea to Capo Vaticano, there is a piece of sweet Calabria on the sea: our tourist village will surely surprise you for its care, its greenery and its hospitality. An overall made up by organization, seriousness, structures’ quality, in a pleasant and relaxing living where you can do everything or nothing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Villaggio Club Baia del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Club Baia Del Sole Hotel Ricadi
- Villaggio Hotel Ricadi
- Villaggio Hotel Baia Del Sole
- Villaggio Club Baia Del Sole Calabria, Italy - Ricadi