This place was recommended to us by friends from Calabria. We spent 5 days here and had a thoroughly marvelous time. The hotel and grounds are beautiful and meticulously kept, the beach and pool area are beautiful and very convenient. The service was excellent and the food was quite good (there was a lot of variation on the dinner menus, despite being mostly buffets). The resort is perfect for families travelling with children, and there are many activities to keep the little ones occupied. A wonderful stay, and we look forward to returning next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baia del SoleAlong the coast which bridges Tropea to Capo Vaticano, there is a piece of sweet Calabria on the sea: our tourist village will surely surprise you for its care, its greenery and its hospitality. An overall made up by organization, seriousness, structures’ quality, in a pleasant and relaxing living where you can do everything or nothing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villaggio Club Baia del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Club Baia Del Sole Hotel Ricadi
- Villaggio Hotel Ricadi
- Villaggio Hotel Baia Del Sole
- Villaggio Club Baia Del Sole Calabria, Italy - Ricadi