Well located resort with many facilities, tennis, bikes (extra $), gym, table tennis, diving (extra), Sailing (extra). Food good, if only a little buffet centric which can become a little much after a few days. Lunch very good although this is extra.
Very disappointed with the room, dispite having 2 bedrooms, the bathroom(loo) was tiny, which ends with a continious queue outside. Strangely the room also came with a huge kitchen. Outside on a small patio tackly plastic table and chairs. The whole thing was more like a Naple city appartment. Maybe just a one off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baia del SoleAlong the coast which bridges Tropea to Capo Vaticano, there is a piece of sweet Calabria on the sea: our tourist village will surely surprise you for its care, its greenery and its hospitality. An overall made up by organization, seriousness, structures’ quality, in a pleasant and relaxing living where you can do everything or nothing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Villaggio Club Baia del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Club Baia Del Sole Hotel Ricadi
- Villaggio Hotel Ricadi
- Villaggio Hotel Baia Del Sole
- Villaggio Club Baia Del Sole Calabria, Italy - Ricadi