Hotel Belvedere
Hotel Tiffany's(Riccione)
US$133
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Concord Hotel Riccione(Riccione)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$137
Hotels.com
Hotel Select Suites & Spa(Riccione)
US$187
US$175
Hotel Augustus Riccione(Riccione)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$68
Official Site
Hotel Love Boat(Riccione)
US$86
US$78
Agoda.com
1,873 results
All reviewspool partybike hotelde rosa bikesmarina's countrynext yearcycling holidayglamour roompaellacycling guidesglass of proseccobike clothestop notchevery guestspecial eventsgreat cyclingitalian lessonsnew friends
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Thanks to everyone at the Belvedere again for simply the best kind of holiday for anyone who loves cycling, eating, and being pampered in an elegant environment! Marina and all her staff are delightful, fun and professional and treat each guest to a wonderful experience. The guides and rides are great, accommodating various levels - this year I traveled with my sister, a novice cyclist, and Danilo helped her become a confident rider who wants to come back for more. We were really lucky with the weather so after a delicious post-ride lunch we headed for the beach most days. Looking forward to September 2014!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Marina and her staff looks after us as brilliantly as ever, great food, superb rooms. Just a shame we could not stay longer. The spa was new and a fantastic addition. For those people who have not been and enjoy cycling holidays with the option of guides taking groups that ride at different speeds it does not come any better. I suggest you book early as it is always very popular

Thanks Marina and have a great 2014 season and hopefully we will be back soon

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tyrian1857
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Need I say more? I love this place. I love this place. I absolutely love this place! And I love Marina and her staff.
I am not a good traveler, things have to be perfect. I don't like most foods, I am a nervous traveler especially regarding rooms being clean and safe and I could go on and on.
Marina, the staff and this hotel make me feel like I'm in a haven of luxury, and they really cater to your needs if you ask. They pay attention to your well-being. Honestly, I can't say enough good things about this place, but the best way I can articulate is that I'm going back for my 3rd time this 2014 and staying longer. I travel all over italy every year, and this is the place I want to go for my beach time. Oh and did I mention that the beach is incredibly clean and amazing!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

It's the excellent hospitality which starts with Marina, the owner and is displayed again and again by all the staff.Being from the South, as in the southern part of the USA ,we both enjoy giving and receiving hospitality.My wife and I along with the others in our group were most impressed and appreciative of the attention given to every detail during our stay.The food,the rides, the accommodations all - 5 star plus.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Extremely friendly, genuine and efficient staff, led from the front by Marina the owner. The number of repeat guests is testament to the wonderful experience that is a holiday at the Belvedere.
Whether you are in a group like us, or travelling as a couple or singleton, this is the place for you. You feel like family from the moment you walk through the door and the warmth and passion from the whole team is evident throughout your stay.
Excellent range of rides to cater for all abilities, fantastic guides and breathtaking countryside all mean a taste of heaven for any cyclist. My wife hasn't always cycled, and the hotel does an amazing job of catering for the non cyclists too, with various trips, flower arranging classes, Italian lessons, yoga etc. Great shopping and lovely beach all within walking distance too!
Cant forget the amazing spa, an oasis of calm and tranquillity after pedalling through the awesome scenery. The therapists, Stephanie and Stefi are amazing and as well as the traditional beauty and massage treatments, they also offer sports massages to ease tired legs.
The food is dangerously good, you need to get some miles in to work off the delicious fare on offer three times a day. The food is the nicest buffet style food you will see this side of a cruise ship. The hotel offers a super half board deal for cyclists and their families, but this is effectively full board with wine and water with your evening meal, bonus!
My wife was gutted that this time her birthday fell outside of our weeks holiday as it is such a cool place to have a celebration. There was a birthday in our party that week and our friend was spoiled rotten with a sushi special starter (her favourite), cake and prosecco. We have already booked for next year, surprisingly enough for the week of my wife's big birthday, I know she will have a great time.
If you are deliberating whether to go, don't hesitate, you will not regret it and soon be part of the family that is the Hotel Belvedere. But please folks, leave some room for us ;-)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends